Worship Protocols 11-25-2020
It is important that we continue to follow these protocols
Here is the procedure for entering the Sanctuary:
1) Anyone who is sick or who has had close contact with a person with COVID-19 should stay home. Even if you think it is just allergies or a cold, please think of others and take care of yourself by staying home.
2) Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Therefore, I encourage you to join us via the live stream.
3) Sanitize hands upon entry. We will have two hand sanitizing stations set up for everyone to sanitize their hands. The solution we have feels stickier in the beginning but will dry smooth.
4) Per the CDC Recommendations – We are requiring cloth face coverings. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children younger than two years old, anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, and anyone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance. Cloth face coverings are meant to protect other people in case the wearer is unknowingly infected but does not have symptoms.
5) Register your attendance. We will check you into worship for our records, and in case there is ever a need to inform attendees of possible exposure.
6) Enter the Sanctuary and sit in an open row. All households should sit together and leave at least six feet of space between households. Rows closed off will remain closed.
7) Communion is offered on first Sundays and special times of the year. The communion elements will be brought to you from the table. They are a sealed, all in one, fellowship cup including a separately sealed wafer and juice in one container.
8) Dismissal by rows. The Pastors will dismiss us by row starting from the back to allow for proper distancing within the Sanctuary.
9) Sanitize your hands upon exit through the Narthex. As you leave, please sanitize your hands again.